A manufacturer’s warranty is included with your Lyric device for one year from the purchase date. To be covered under the warranty, all you need is your receipt or proof of purchase (no need to register your device). If your device was a gift, just gently twist the gift-giver’s arm for the proof of purchase (a bank or credit card statement is fine if they can’t find a receipt).
This warranty excludes:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport
- Devices repaired by an unauthorized service representative
- Devices not used in accordance with Lyric’s usage, storage and care instructions
- Failure to provide a dated proof of purchase and serial number on your Lyric
- Devices purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- Devices taken out of the U.S.
To have your Lyric massager or a part repaired or replaced under the warranty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your claim. Please do not try and repair the unit yourself, as this will void your warranty. Unless otherwise instructed by Lyric, the device must be returned in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of shipping protection to the facility specified by Lyric.
Lyric may ask that purchaser provide proof of purchase details and respond to questions designed to help with identifying potential issues. If Lyric determines that the problem with the device is not due to a manufacturing defect, the device is not properly returned to Lyric, or otherwise does not qualify for warranty repair, then the purchaser will be responsible for all costs incurred by Lyric necessary to return the device.